How to use LINKEDIN

 Today we're going to talk about how to use linkedin for business marketing, I love this network, it's probably my favorite social network professionally.

 I notice the mistake most people make is not taking it seriously enough and viewing LinkedIn as just a resume platform.

 If this is still your case, stop thinking like that.

Personally, LinkedIn allows me to make people known, to find clients, and therefore to create a real network. In addition, unlike other social networks, LinkedIn's algorithm is rather nice so honest, enjoy it.

  So, how do you use LinkedIn to grow your business? It's being answered today and stay tuned until the end of this article as I have a big announcement for you regarding LinkedIn.

How to use LinkedIn in your business marketing

1- work on your profile


  

 you should know that the first activity of Internet users on LinkedIn is to look at profiles. So take it seriously because people are looking at your profile.

  The first thing I advise you to do is to define why you are on LinkedIn,

Is it to find a job?

Is it to let you know?

Will to find customers?

You will write your profile according to this objective, so really do not miss this first step.


  The more you know why you use LinkedIn, the more people will understand why they should follow you. It's really important for your profile, remember

  

“A tip for your profile: Fill it out as much as possible, whether it's with a nice profile picture, don't hesitate to call on a professional photographer if you need a cover photo.” fill in the title and the info part.



 For the little anecdote, I know students who, by seriously working on their profiles, managed to find an internship and a job very quickly.

 That is to say, in less than a week, the same for customers who have found new customers only by working on their profile.

  Don't overlook it. Work it very seriously.

  2- expand your network.


  It means that you can accept people who ask you for contact and that you do not necessarily know.

 Precisely for me, that's LinkedIn for business marketing, it allows you to expand your network and meet new people.

  I don't even count the number of people I've met through LinkedIn who benefit from a social network.

 Let's not forget, it's made for that, it's made to stay in touch with people we already know, yes, but it's also made to meet new people.

  For my part, I tend to accept a lot of people as long as I think they might be interested in the content I share.

Don't fall into the trap of clicking connect, connect, connect by inviting lots of people to tell your network. I am really of the opinion that it is necessary to favor quality over quantity, simply because it is counterproductive.

 Having too many contacts who never look at your content or who never contact you, moreover, the algorithm does not like that very much, so really in the long term, it is not worth it.

  If you're starting on LinkedIn, don't overlook the first network you have outside that social network; what does it mean ? It means getting in touch with your friends, your colleagues, your former colleagues, and your former classmates; try to think of all the people you know professionally.

 Often, I am told yes, but on LinkedIn, I only have 50 people, and they're people I know, so I don't see the point of posting.


  But don't forget that if your contact likes your publication, he will potentially share it with a large part of his network. So it can all go very quickly in the end.

 The last recommendation, always added a small message when asking for a contact person.


 For me, it's a form of politeness, and in addition, by doing that you increase the chances that the person will accept you in his network.

 In fact, on LinkedIn, I like to see it as if I was in a trade show, and I met people, when I publish, it means it's like I take a microphone and I talk to all these people who are present at the show.


 So, I'm not going to say anything and well, it's the same if I come into contact with a person. If I go to a person, I will not directly force them to be in contact with me. I'm going to introduce myself so that's why, for me the message of the presentation, is essential.

Try to behave as you do in real life

 3- Start to be active

  on LinkedIn, start being active by going, liking, sharing, and commenting on posts.

 On social networks, Internet users love to read comments, some prefer to read comments than to watch the content, so take advantage of it.

 Give your opinion and get noticed like that by simply commenting on content.

So above all do it intelligently by bringing your expertise, and your opinion, if possible, but always remaining benevolent.

 Remember that when you like and comment on a post, your contacts potentially see it in their News Feed.

 So if I find a real way to support content producers, because it makes a post even more visible and expands its reach, a comment on a post can trigger a discussion or even trigger a contact request.


4– publish

 only 1% of users on LinkedIn publish content every week.

 The opportunities are huge, even if looking at your newsfeed looks like everyone is posting today.

It's wrong, there's room for everyone, I'm aware that many people don't dare to post on LinkedIn because they're afraid of other people's eyes.

  They are afraid of saying something stupid too, and when we are in the professional world, they have trouble understanding the codes of the network.

 But if I can motivate you, know that it's really from the moment I started publishing that my account took off.

 You can share text, either as a post or as an article, photos, articles, or PDFs.

 Often these are called carousels, but also polls. You can have fun with lots of formats before publishing, always ask yourself this question: what can you bring to your network and what can you also tell about your story

  Don't forget that there is an algorithm, moreover, all that which decides whether it highlights your publication, so above all don't give up.

 If you don't get a lot of mentions, I like a lot of reactions when you first post, keep going, test, and don't let go.

  It is by doing that we learn, therefore do not to be afraid to speak in a vacuum at the beginning even if for nothing to hide you. I find that on LinkedIn there are much more chances that you will have reactions than on Instagram for example, on Facebook take advantage of it.

 5- create links

  don't forget that LinkedIn is a real social network, so I advise you to create a link. What does it mean ?

 That means replying to all comments when you post and also replying to all your private messages.

  I take time for myself every day. One hour a day at the end of the day to do my emails, and my LinkedIn messages. For me, it has as much value as an email

  Also, don't forget to recommend the people you have worked with.

 Really, for me, it's a real way to create a link,

6- get organized

last piece of advice that I give you in this article, get organized.

 For me, that makes all the difference between people who manage to last long on a social network and those who submit quickly.

 One of the keys in the organization, a good and very simple method, is for example to wedge a moment in your agenda every day devoted to LinkedIn.

 It can be just 10 minutes a day if necessary, but plan it right into your calendar.

 I like to do this earlier at the end of the day because it's a way to end the day gently without worrying too much.

  First, if you start on LinkedIn, you will pass much more time than ten minutes a day, since it will take time to understand the network, to understand the codes, and above all not to, YOU miss when you start posting.


 More it's not time lost, believe me, take it seriously.

Conclusion

   I hope you liked it, This article was very short, It is for me difficult to give you so much advice about LinkedIn for business marketing, in some lines. So for me, don't forget to subscribe.